Lle Pe Tahiti Poe Body Shimmer in Coconut and Vanilla
  • Even though I don't like eating coconuts, I love the way that coconuts smell
  • I also especially love the way that vanilla smells, vanilla is one of my all time favorite scents and coconut mixed with vanilla is just amazing together
  • I love when I'm wearing this because it makes my body smell so good
  • I know it's a little silly to put this on before bed because of the shimmer in it and I wouldn't normally put a shimmery lotion on before going to bed but this lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth and also makes my skin smell really great that I don't mind the shimmer
  • I would definitely recommend this Lle Pe Tahiti Body Shimmer in Coconut and Vanilla to anyone

• by JCandyce

I absolutely love this Lle Pe Tahiti Poe Body Shimmer in Coconut and Vanilla, everything about it is wonderful.

One thing that I absolutely love about this is the smell, I hate coconuts in real life and I never eat them but I absolutely love the way that this smells. Even though I don’t like eating coconuts, I love the way that coconuts smell. I also especially love the way that vanilla smells, vanilla is one of my all time favorite scents and coconut mixed with vanilla is just amazing together. I love when I’m wearing this because it makes my body smell so good.

I apply this all over my body when I get out of the shower or the bath, whichever one that I took, and it makes my skin incredibly soft and smooth and even though I had just been

shaving in the shower or bath and few minutes ago, when I put this lotion on it doesn’t irritate, sting, burn, etc my skin at all.

I know it’s a little silly to put this on before bed because of the shimmer in it and I wouldn’t normally put a shimmery lotion on before going to bed but this lotion makes my skin so soft and smooth and also makes my skin smell really great that I don’t mind the shimmer. I know it’s kind of a waster to wear something shimmery to bed but it’s definitely worth it for the softness and the smell it leaves on my skin.

I mostly take my bath or shower at night so this is normally when it’s applied but I do take my bath or shower in the mornings so then this gets applied in the ...

• mornings to as well and no matter where I’m going it’s okay to apply this because even though it has shimmer in it, the shimmer is very subtle and pretty. The shimmer isn’t like over the top shimmer.

This body shimmer never feels oily, greasy or sticky on my skin at all. And if I apply it in the mornings then my skin is soft and smooth all day long and if I apply this at night before going to bed, I wake up with soft and smooth skin that also lasts all day the next day.

Also when I wear this at night before going to bed, none of the shimmer transfers over on to my sheets or blanket, which is a very good thing or I would have shimmer all over the place on my bed and my clothes too but this

stays put on my skin and doesn’t transfer to anything at all.

Overall I really love this body shimmer and I will definitely be buying anothe rbottle after the one that I’m currently using runs out which would be pretty quickly because I use this a lot, I really love it and continue to keep on using it. Even if this didn’t make my skin as soft as it does and add a nice shimmer to my skin, I would still by this because I love the smell so much.

I would definitely recommend this Lle Pe Tahiti Body Shimmer in Coconut and Vanilla to anyone. It smells absolutely great, it works great, it feels great on my skin, everything about it is just wonderful and I would suggest to anyone that they at least give this a try. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061148360530/k2311a0617/6.17.10