Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • After I was done towel drying my hair, I noticed that my hair seemed to be less frizzy and tangly looking then when it does most of them after I'm done shampooing and conditioning my hair
  • My hair was definitely less frizzy all day long
  • The smells are pretty similar for all of them and I really love the smell very much
  • I would definitely recommend this Garnier Fructis Melting Conditioner to anyone, it works great, doesn't cost that much and leaves my hair smelling great

• by JCandyce

When I used this the first time, I didnt’ have a Garnier Fructis shampoo to use with this so I just used one of my favorite shampoos from another brand, I figured that it wouldn’t really interfere with the way that the conditioner works since this would be used after the shampoo and not before.

After I was done shampooing my hair, I applied this conditioner. It came out very creamy and thick and was easy to spread around my whole head of hair. I had to use quite a bit of this conditioner because I have thick hair but that’s normal, I

have to use quite a bit of conditioner from mostly all the conditioners that I try because my hair is so thick.

I massaged this into my hair for about 2 minutes and then, even though it doesn’t say too on the bottle, I left it on for about 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes that I had this on, my scalp didn’t itch, burn tingle, etc. It felt very cool on my scalp and didn’t irritate my scalp in any way but this did give me a cooling sensation which was nice and I didn’t mind.

After the 15 minutes were up, I washed this conditioner completely out of my hair with warm water and then I towel dried my hair until my hair was just damp for the most part.

After I was done towel drying my hair, I noticed that my hair seemed to be less frizzy and tangly looking then when it does most of them after I’m done shampooing and conditioning my hair. My hair was even soft to the touch without my even having to add any smoothing cremes or serums to my hair.

I blow dried my hair, while I was blow drying my hair I noticed that my ...

• Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Conditioner
      hair was softer and less frizzier while I was blow drying my hair and I didn’t have to apply that much anti frizz serum and smoothing creme like I usually have too.

Flat ironing my hair was a little bit easier because my hair was smoother and I didn’t have to apply so much product to my hair. My hair was more smooth, soft and more manageable after using this conditioner. My hair was less dry rough and frizzy. My hair was definitely less frizzy all day long.

This has a very sweet smelling scent to my hair, which is the same for

most Garnier Fructis hair products. The smells are pretty similar for all of them and I really love the smell very much.

Overall I would definitely be buying another one (Which would be my third) of this bottles when I use the one up that I’m using now, I’m actually on my second bottle now, I’m really glad that I’ve tried this, it’s now one of my favorite conditioners to use and I definitely use it a lot.

I would definitely recommend this Garnier Fructis Melting Conditioner to anyone, it works great, doesn’t cost that much and leaves my hair smelling great. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061148300530/k2311a0617/6.17.10