Desir de Nature bath-shower gel by Yves Rocher  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Yves Rocher products, as I have found their creams and bathing products to be both reasonably priced and of extremely high quality
  • I bought Yves Rocher's Desir de Nature Perfumed Bath-Shower gel over the internet
  • Using Yves Rocher's Desir de Nature is a pleasant experience
  • Another thing I like is that the liquid does not get very sudsy

• by Melissa Glenn
      I love Yves Rocher products, as I have found their creams and bathing products to be both reasonably priced and of extremely high quality. I bought Yves Rocher’s Desir de Nature Perfumed Bath-Shower gel over the internet. This is a fabulous cleansing product.

I have very sensitive skin, so I am careful to read the ingredients of any soap

or bodywash that I buy. This product contained no parabens of any sort.

First of all, Desir de Nature Perfumed Bath-Shower gel, has a soft feminine floral scent. I can smell gardenias and lillies, although the exact scents are not listed on the label.

When I smell this Bath-Shower gel, it reminds me of sitting next to a pond ...

• of water lillies near an elderly aunt’s home. Using Yves Rocher’s Desir de Nature is a pleasant experience.

While I would say this bath-shower gel is actually more liquid than gel, it does glide on my skin smoothly. Another thing I like is that the liquid does not get very sudsy.

Too much soap suds always indicate that a

product will be drying to my skin. I get a soft gentle wash with Desir de Nature, and the scent stays with me after showering.

For $9. 95 Canadian for a 200ml tube, I would buy this product again.

The yellow tube with the clear top, is not the most eye catching design, but as the product is so great, the packaging is not so important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312712114830931/k2311a1227/12.27.06