Pop Lid Bronzer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love doing smokey eye looks for my eyes
  • The color was just a little faded but not a lot and I could still see all the shades and they were still showing a lot so it didn't fade a lot and there definitely was no creasing at all
  • I would definitely recommend this Pop Lid Bronzer to anyone looking for some good shimmery eye shadows to make a bronze smokey eye or just wear one or two at a time, this bronze eye shadow palette is great and deserves a try

• by JCandyce

I love doing smokey eye looks for my eyes. Sometimes I do a dark smokey eye with blacks, grays and white as a highlighter and most of the time I do bronze smokey eyes with shimmery bronze eye shadow shades. This Pop Lid Bronzer gives a good selection of bronze eye shadow shades to make a great bronze smokey eye.

When I first applied these eye shadows, I applied them by themselves and I didn’t use an eye shadow primer first. I wanted to see how long these eye shadows would last on their own without and eye shadow primer to help them. I usually apply new eye shadows without an eye shadow primer first so that I can see how long they will last. I don’t want to use an eye shadow primer if I don’t have too

because that just takes up more time when I’m applying my makeup in the morning.

Applying these eye shadows are super easy. I used my finger to apply them and they went on very well and these eye shadows are very pigmented and goes on very true to color without much layering at all. These eye shadows are also not very powdery, which means they don’t cause a lot of fall out under my eyes. I did have a little fall out but not much, I easily just wiped it away and it didn’t ruin my foundation and bronzer.

I used a light shade on my brow bone to highlight my whole eye, I then used a color that was just a little bit darker then the color that I put on my brow bone as a base for ...

• my whole eye, I then used a medium shade to apply on my crease to make definition and then I used a darker color in the outer corners of my eyes.

Blending these eye shadows together with my finger was very easy and they went together really well. I loved how shimmery these shades were and they were really pretty on my fair medium skin tone. I really loves these shades. I applied some cream eyeliner and a water proof mascara and then I was good to go.

When I got home later that night which was about 11 hours later and I looked at my makeup, the eye shadows were just as pretty and shimmery as when I applied it in the morning. The color was just a little faded but not a lot and I could still

see all the shades and they were still showing a lot so it didn’t fade a lot and there definitely was no creasing at all. So these eye shadows definitely last a long time without the help of an eye shadow primer.

Overall this is a very good selection of shimmery bronze shades to choose from. They last a long time without an eye shadow primer, they go on easily and this kit is quite affordable. I will definitely be buying another one of these sets because I love it.

I would definitely recommend this Pop Lid Bronzer to anyone looking for some good shimmery eye shadows to make a bronze smokey eye or just wear one or two at a time, this bronze eye shadow palette is great and deserves a try. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061148290530/k2311a0617/6.17.10