Bella Kitchen Deep Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • I must admit this deep fryer is amazing, It cooks great and it has tons of different features
  • I thought that was a bit pointless and unlike any fryer that I have ever had
  • I love the indicator light that comes on and lets me know when my grease is ready

• by crystalowy

For $40, I was able to purchase a deep fryer. Not just any deep fryer, a Bella. I have used a deep fryer in the past and have always loved how well they cooked my foods. I just hadn’t used a fryer in a long time. I haven’t really been in love with greasy foods but for some reason I wanted to get a taste of some of that fried chicken I used to make. I went to a couple of stores to see if I could the Bella for a few bucks. I went to Wal-mart and found it for $20 and that was the cheapest I had ever found a deep Fryer.

I ran home to get it started because I was yearning for some fried chicken. I must admit this deep fryer is

amazing, It cooks great and it has tons of different features. The features is what I liked the most and what I appreciated the most while using it.

OF course like everything else, this fryer wasn’t perfect and there were things that I didn’t like about it but I can say that It was worth keeping. One of the things I didn’t like about it was the fact that the frying section couldn’t be removed. I thought that was a bit pointless and unlike any fryer that I have ever had. With any fryer you should be able to remove the fryer pan itself. So using this was a bit odd to me.

Outside of that there were other things that overshadowed what I liked about this fryer. I liked the fact that it was small. I was able to put ...

• it in my cabinet when got done using but there was a downside to the size as well. Even though it was easy to store, it was really hard to cook in because it wasn’t roomy enough.

The stainless steel material that is used on the outside of the fryer was easy to clean. All had to do was wipe it with a wet towel and it was clean. I did appreciate this factor. There is also a non stick finish on the inside of the deep fryer which also makes it easy to clean.

Unlike a few other deep fryers this one comes with a top which is awesome, because it keeps it from splashing grease everywhere. This keeps me from having to clean up such a mess whenever I fry foods.

This fryer can heat up grease

up to 370 degrees. I love the indicator light that comes on and lets me know when my grease is ready. I think this is an important feature. Even though this can get grease to heat up to 370 degrees, every single handle and pan on this thing stays extremely cool. SO I don’t have to worry about burning myself. The most important feature is the polarize plug that helps keep you from catching your house on fire. There is a shortage in the plug that goes off whenever it’s been on for too long, It will go off on its own.

I love this Bella Deep fryer, it’s really neat and it cooks very well. Whenever you can catch them on sale, It’s good to grab yourself one. Even though it’s cheaper than most, it really was built with quality.

Heather says :

I have the same deep fryer, and can`t figure out for the life of me how to clean the frying container. Since the electronics are on the unit, and I`m unable to remove the part that holds the oil. How do you clean yours?

Galega says :

Soak a cotton cloth in a mixture of vinegar and lemon. Now gently rub your frying pan. Keep washing cotton cloth in the normal water. Squeeze it and again gently rub on the pan. You need to repeat it for 4 - 5 times and your pan should become clean.

Galega says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317061148240530/k2311a0617/6.17.10