Bookbrowse.com  » Web sites  »
  • You can browse the website for free, but I recommend becoming a member

• by missreadalot
      I love Bookbrowse. com and I would definitely recommend it for the avid reader.

You can browse the website for free, but I recommend becoming a member.

Membership is 3 months for $9.

95 or 12 months for $34.

95.

Membership has its privileges, and as a member you can browse books by author, title, genre, theme, time period and country of setting.

You can also discuss the book with the author, join a book discussion or book club.

...

• I really love this site and chose to become a member because I am constantly looking for book recommendations and find it very helpful to be able to browse by time period and country setting.

Also this website is

not in any way compensated by authors or book publishers to recommend their books in any way and they do have reader reviews.

So you do not feel like they are paid to recommend a book, because they are not.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202712114820931/k2311a1227/12.27.06