Chaney’s Certified Auto Repair  » Cars  »
1.0
27411 Ethanac Rd, Romoland, CA 92585
  • I don't recommend this place to anyone because they are lazy and you would have to contact them several times about the status of your car

• by Micole

I needed to get my car fix so I was searching online at different auto repair shops. I came across Chaney’s Certified Auto Repair shop, which was conveniently located near my house. I went to the shop because I wasn’t for sure what was wrong with my, I just knew it was not starting.

I took it in so the mechanics can take a look at it and they informed me that they will expect it and would get back to me by later that day. It was the end of the day, and had

not heard anything from them, so I ended up calling them to see what was up with my car. The mechanic said that one of my starter parts in my car was messed up and that was the reason it was not starting.

So meanwhile it took 3 whole days for them to buy the part because they didn’t have it in stock and another few days to actually fix the car. I was really upset and frustrated because here I am without a car and trying to wait patiently. When I went up there,

• the car was starting but they mention it was temporarily and that they had put tape on a piece in my car to hold it in place till they order another part.

I ended up taking my car and had not took back since. I was so furious and outrage that they had tape on my car holding up a piece and still had the nerves to charge me so much money compared to what other repair shops was asking for. I didn’t know what to do and knew I was out of all that

money and still would have to more to really get my car fixed.

The people there are very rude and when you call in to question about your car, they get mad. Even though you have not heard from them the whole day. They are not professional at all and don’t communicate with you at all. This place charge you a sky high price and wouldn’t even finish the job. I don’t recommend this place to anyone because they are lazy and you would have to contact them several times about the status of your car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 917061147920430/k2311a0617/6.17.10