Dairy Queen  » Restaurants  »
40720 California Oaks Rd Murrieta, CA 92562
  • It was so good and fulfilling I thought I was in paradise
  • The burger taste good and the bun was very soft like I like it, you can tell it was fresh bread
  • I love the service there and will diffidently be returning for some more delicious ice cream
  • The banana split was a very great proportion which didn't cost an arm and a leg for
  • I was really satisfied and recommend Dairy Queen

• by Micole

It was a very hot summer day when I visited Dairy Queen out in Murrieta. So of course it was pretty obvious to go ahead and get some ice cream.

I had ordered the banana split, which of course has the bananas, vanilla ice cream, and a little bit of chocolate ice cream too.

It was so good and fulfilling I thought I

was in paradise.

The ice cream taste so fresh like it was just made from scratch.

I didn’t realize that they also served burgers and ice cream cakes either, which I heard was very tasty.

I however did have the burger, which was good.

I assumed since this was a primarily a ice cream place, that anything else would not compare to other ...

• restaurants, but I was so wring.

The burger taste good and the bun was very soft like I like it, you can tell it was fresh bread.

The service I received when I had ordered was outstanding.

They informed me of the specials they have on a continuous basis and deals they have at the moment.

I thought that was nice of her

because lots of times cashiers would just take your order and then go on to the next customer, but she was really patient and very energetic.

I love the service there and will diffidently be returning for some more delicious ice cream.

The banana split was a very great proportion which didn’t cost an arm and a leg for.

I was really satisfied and recommend Dairy Queen.

Dairy Queen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717061147840430/k2311a0617/6.17.10