Beliefnet.com  » Web sites  »
  • I find the discussion boards to be very interesting and very well suited to my taste
  • I enjoy The Daily Buddhist Wisdom, I find that it expands my way of thinking and gets my day off to a wonderful start

• by missreadalot
      Beliefnet. com is a website designed to provide information for all of your spiritual needs.

The site is filled with many inspiration stories, educational material on many religions, and

much, much more.

You could join a prayer circle, learn to meditate, and even buy those Buddhist prayer beads you have been wanting.

I find the discussion boards to be very interesting and very well suited to my taste.

I am always fascinated by other people’s viewpoints on religion and spirituality, and am almost addicted ...

• Beliefnet.com
      to the discussion forums.

You can also have various religious writings sent to your e-mail, such as a daily prayer, or a fact about a certain religion sent

to your in-box on a daily basis.

I enjoy The Daily Buddhist Wisdom, I find that it expands my way of thinking and gets my day off to a wonderful start.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202712114780931/k2311a1227/12.27.06