Olay’s Definity color recapture  » Cosmetics  »
  • Something else I love about this product is it's smell
  • I have never seen anyone bring up this point but I think it is important
  • The best part is you can use this daily alone with out taking a huge amount of time applying three or four products
  • This moisturizer/foundation really makes me feel good about myself and I recommend it for others

• by makeithappen

I have tried thousands of face care products to make me look younger. Some I have liked and some I did not. I love Olay Definity color recapture. This is a face moisturizer, spf, and foundation all in one. I am the sort of person who doesn’t have hours to devote to a facial regime so this product is so perfect for me.

After only a couple weeks of wearing it people started

commenting on what good skin I have. Of course that made me feel wonderful so i kept using it. I have been using it for 6 months now and I just adore how natural this product keeps me looking. There is nothing worse then aging AND looking like you have tons of make up on.

Olay’s Definity color recapture looks so natural and feels so light. When I wear this I feel like ...

• I look young and fresh. Something else I love about this product is it’s smell. I have never seen anyone bring up this point but I think it is important. I hate smelling like a bunch of chemicals. Somehow, Olay’s Definity color recapture, actually has a really fresh and smooth smell to it. I always love when my partner or children hug me and ask me why I smell so nice.

The best

part is you can use this daily alone with out taking a huge amount of time applying three or four products. On the flip side it works very nicely under foundation as well. This way on nights out you can still look glamorous. I really think Olay had their thinking caps on when they came up with this product. This moisturizer/foundation really makes me feel good about myself and I recommend it for others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061147620430/k2311a0617/6.17.10