(Energy Drink Brand) - Isostar  » Food  »
  • I think what most people consume of this brand it's the sports drink, a refreshing isotonic drink with many different flavors that give you a bonus when you exercise
  • But I do not want to just stay to write about the products this brand sells, I want to talk a little about the brand, where it comes from, etc. I have to admit that I have documented a bit and learned more about this brand, for example Isostar was founded in 1977, I thought it was an American brand, but it wasn't at all, it was a Switzerland brand

• by BCastle

I am going to talk about a brand well known by those who practice any type of sport.

Isostar is not only a sports drink, is a brand, and I want to talk about the brand itself. As a matter of fact, I can say that regarding Isostar there are many many, of course all very good quality. Later I will give my opinion on each of exclusive products that have this mark.

I think what most people consume of this brand it’s the sports drink, a refreshing isotonic drink with many different flavors that give you a bonus when you exercise.

What I use most

often are the cans containing 500 g of Isostar powder, they come in different flavors, either orange, lemon, etc.,Also the Isostar bars fulfill their role perfectly, and although they are somewhat expensive they come in handy.

We also have the gel, this sort of sticky liquid that comes in easy open pouches, that is widely used in cycling at a time of intense effort, when you need to recover quickly we take a gel and the truth is they really work!

These four products above I have used myself and I have to admit they’re good. But I have to tell you about one that does ...

• not have much time around, say that is new and I will have to try it. Its called Isostar L-Carnitine, this product is a fat burner that operates at the same time as recovering, no doubt I’ll have to try it, but I’m afraid it will not be cheap.

Well as I have said twice in this review, all these Isostar brand products are not cheap, I would say they are expensive, very expensive. I have said on more than one occasion if a product is good, can never be expensive, then take back what I say “expensive” and say they’re good.

But I do not

I have to admit that I have documented a bit and learned more about this brand, for example Isostar was founded in 1977, I thought it was an American brand, but it wasn’t at all, it was a Switzerland brand.

Everything is encompassed by low countries, where researches are made, where they have their laboratories, where they ultimately distribute their goods worldwide.

To conclude I’d say if you want to have a good product with a guarantee, then buy some Isostar brand products, they’ll pay dividends.

Sergey says :

Hi, Thank you very much for this post. Could you please let me know where I can buy Isostar on-line? Thank you in advance Sergey

Galega says :

It is available on Amazon. You can order it there.

BCastle replies :

Hi. I don`t buy Isostar online, I used to buy it in a local store. Still, if you search it on the Internet, you should find it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717061147450330/k2311a0617/6.17.10