Carriers I: Movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I love horror movies like Resident Evil where zombies are created because of viral infection, so I decided to buy Carriers which looks promising in it cover picture full of blood and flu mask, I expect something some gore and serious viral infestation where people will mutate and grow extra pair of leg in their head or something and to my surprise it did not meet up my bloody expectations
  • Our viewing experience will be memorable if they put some good action scene because the movie is boring
  • I think that Slithers are much better than Carriers because Slithers is more creative and the parasites there are scary

• by greencard13

I love horror movies like Resident Evil where zombies are created because of viral infection, so I decided to buy Carriers which looks promising in it cover picture full of blood and flu mask, I expect something some gore and serious viral infestation where people will mutate and grow extra pair of leg in their head or something and to my surprise it did not meet up my bloody expectations.

I watched the movie together my two sisters and

my girlfriend. To give you some idea about the movie I will tell the plot line. Story begin with four people (2 girls and 2 boys)escaping the viral infection that infects humanity. They plan to go to the old beach house that is owned by the boys which is supposed to be brothers. The plot does not explain where the virus come from so I find the story lacking some important details. The carriers can easily infect other ...

• people because the virus is airborne so our heroes are really careful not to get close with the virus carriers, they are armed with bleach and flu mask when stopping on different places.

As expected some of our heroes die and only two people survives. I can say that the story will be great if they provided information about the history of the virus. Our viewing experience will be memorable if they put some good action scene because

the movie is boring. I think that Slithers are much better than Carriers because Slithers is more creative and the parasites there are scary. The suspense of Carriers is not enough to scare my little sister so I think I’m not to harsh when I call it boring. I give credits to the actors and actress because they act good and natural. If the movie is scary and offers a complete story I bet it will be a hit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1117061147420330/k2311a0617/6.17.10