Blackbeard’s Cove - Theme Park  » Leisure  »
3255 Highway 17 North , Mt Pleasant South Carolina
  • It cost us about $20.00 a piece to play golf and do 3 of the attractions

• by Gina Gott

Blackbeard’s Cove is a fun theme park in Mt. Pleasant. It will take you a day to play around this park. It is great for all ages and not that expensive either. My husband and I had a great time at this place.

I love their miniature golf course. It is full of water, ships , and all kinds of neat facts about Blackbeard the pirate. It’s an 18 hole course. The course is not easy , but you don’t have to

be a professional to do good on it.

I have to brag and say that I even got a hole in one … twice!

My husband and I also enjoyed the arcade. They have a huge game room that has just about any arcade game you can think of. My favorite is the bowling. We spent a good hour in there just trying different games.

You win tickets and can trade them in for prizes. I won a cute stuffed bear. They ...

• also have a Go Cart Track, Outdoors Lasor Tag , and a place to mine for real gemstones. This park is a real adventure.

My husband and I will be going back again. The food here is delicious too. They sell pizza , chicken wings , ice cream , and more. The prices are a little expensive , but the food is great.

Two people can eat good for around $20. The whole park is very clean. The staff is friendly and

very helpful no matter what you need. This is super family atmosphere.

It is very cheap too for a day of fun. It cost us about $20 a piece to play golf and do 3 of the attractions. That is one of the best deals in Mt. Pleasant .

If you are in the Mt. Pleasant area then you should plan on spending a day here. It is a fun and safe environment for any age. There is tons of stuff to do and you will enjoy every minute of it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6117061147410330/k2311a0617/6.17.10