China Wok  » Restaurants  »
2546 Main St #b Elgin SC 29045
  • The China Wok is a delicious little Chinese restaurant near where I live
  • Dinner usually cost from $6.00 - 8.00 a person

• by Gina Gott

I love Chinese food! The China Wok is a delicious little Chinese restaurant near where I live. It is a small family owned business , but with outstanding service and quality.

It is a great place to take your whole family!

They have just about every kind of chinese dinner you can of think of there : sweet and sour chicken , pork with brocolli

, shrimp with lobster sauce , fried rice , egg foo young , wonton soup , moo shoo , chow mee fun , chinese donuts, and much more! My favorite food is the egg roll.

They are only $1 a piece so I usually order 2 of them with soy sauce.

Dinner usually cost from $6 - 8 a person.

You get a large amount ...

• of food on your plate so it is worth the price.

I will say that Chinese food fills me up fast , but usually after a couple hours I am hungry again.

That is why I always get a to go box from there , so I’ll have something to snack on later.

The food is really very good!

The people that own the place

are really nice.

They greet you as soon as you walk in the door and will make sure you have everything that you need.

The restaurant is very clean too.

This is a wonderful restaurant to eat at.

I usually eat here about once a week.

If you are in the Elgin SC area then give this place a try.

Don’t forget to get a fortune cookie before you leave!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717061147390330/k2311a0617/6.17.10