Tiens Natura Vege Wash  » Other  »
  • I am assured that I will only serve and prepare the best for my family and friends
  • I highly recommend that you also try this wonderful product from Tiens

• by strawberrychocodahi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have never used a vegetable and fruit wash ever since I got married because there was no such product in the market available in India. I was only taught to clean veggies and fruits before preparing them to eat. But since I came back home for a vacation, my mom taught me that there was a product of Tiens that is really nice to clean veggies and fruits and makes them more fresh and crispy.

At first I was skeptical but when it was demonstrated to me on how magical this product would be, I was so amazed. We tested a lifeless and

dull petchay, a local veggie but similar with the family of Chinese cabbage and we soak it in water with a few drops of Tiens Natura Vege Wash.

The stalk becomes alive and very crispy after that, so I am really astonished to what happened and this product is good to sell to fruit and veggies vendors. Anyway it really cleans our veggies and fruits thoroughly as it remove chemicals and pesticides that were present in those foods.

I am assured that I will only serve and prepare the best for my family and friends. I also like how Tiens Natura Vege Wash ...

• cleans my jewelries.

It is really good for metals, gold or silver jewelries and also bronze items such as medals or buckles. I don’t throw away my veggie wash after use.

I also soak my metal gears and accessories and especially jewelries on Tiens Natura Veggie wash and after an hour, it is really squeaky clean and shiny. I have never seen all those old coins so shiny and looking like new when I also soak those using Tiens Natura Vege Wash.

By the way Tiens Natura Vege Wash is all natural and organic as it was derived from a plant. It has no

strong scent or smell.

You just need an ample amount of water and a few drops of that colorless liquid veggie wash to do the trick just don’t forget to follow the instructions written at the back label. It is very economical and easy to use.

One 500ml bottle costs $ 6. 11 of this safe and mild cleansing agent that clearly removes harmful residues on our fruits and veggies.

I highly recommend that you also try this wonderful product from Tiens. You can purchase it online or you can buy it at Tiens Sales office.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1217061147380330/k2311a0617/6.17.10