Fed Ex  » General services  »
G/F 288 Escolta Twin Towers Escolta Manila, Philippines
  • I used Fed Ex before to send my packages abroad when I sold something off eBay, and because of the fast rate and speed at shipping my products, I recommend their service
  • They have a fast, convenient and efficient service to anyone who wants to send things regardless of size and weight
  • Products weighing as much as 1 lb cost 100 pesos plus the declared value

• by dainge

I used Fed Ex before to send my packages abroad when I sold something off eBay, and because of the fast rate and speed at shipping my products, I recommend their service. They operate through their branches which are scattered all across the country, like malls and other locations, and they have polite and efficient staff in the customer service department where they always take your calls even at night.

These customer service agents can tell you the numbers of their various branches, the

prices of the services and if you request for a pick up.

They can do pick ups for those who want to have their things sent from their house, and you can also state when you’d like to have them picked up from your address.

The staff members who go to our house are always polite and on time, and if you I am not there I can just write and leave a note to have my things sent anyway.

They have a fast,

• convenient and efficient service to anyone who wants to send things regardless of size and weight.

I actually send my products I sell here, which can be as light as 200 ML or something like documents sent to another school.

Products weighing as much as 1 lb cost 100 pesos plus the declared value.

Documents can cost 95 pesos because they are light anyway.

But whatever they are, they are always sent on time, and if you want to have a faster rate you

can just request for a next-day delivery service, even if the location is overseas, and that can cost 200.

That means you have to pay for a higher fee, sure, but it’s worth it anyway.

I mean, you are sure your documents are if good hands, and they make sure your products or things are sent to the right address by giving you a tracking number, which can be tracked by internet or phone.

Fed Ex is a good courier service which you should try.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2517061147340330/k2311a0617/6.17.10