Drain Pro Gel Power Through Tough Clogs  » Other  »
  • I recently found out that I had a problem with clogging
  • Now I know it sounds cheap to purchase generic items, but hey I’m on a budget
  • After feeling a little eerie about this product , I decided to give it a try
  • It was the best feeling ever to not be surrounded by water up to my calves while taking a shower
  • I think the thick gel texture of it really makes this product as potent as it is

• by Titusv555

I recently found out that I had a problem with clogging. I tried everything from home remedies to cheap Drano’s. Nothing worked , I was tired of showering and bathing at the same time. So I immediately searched the market for quick fixers.

Nothing worked, and I became frustrated. Now I know it sounds cheap to purchase generic items, but hey I’m on a budget. In this world recession means everything.

Eventually I came across a brand called Drain Pro Gel. As you know we as humans purchase items a little skeptical . After feeling a little eerie about this

product , I decided to give it a try.

I completed the steps as instructed and patiently waited the 15 minutes. To my surprise the drain was completely unclogged. I could not believe how fast and efficient this product was.

Who would have thought with just a couple of steps and half a bottle later that my problems would be solved? My drain was totally repaired, and it was like it was brand knew. The big yellow bottle of Drain Pro Gel had me feeling like new. I never thought that this inexpensive product would solve the problem that I ...

• had been battling with for months.

It was the best feeling ever to not be surrounded by water up to my calves while taking a shower. People seem to forget how important the little things in life are. Months after I used the Drain Pro Gel the problem has not reoccurred.

I strongly recommend this product because it’s powerful and efficient. No one likes purchasing expensive products and not get results. For under five bucks this product put my stress at ease.

I enjoyed it so much that I am kind of looking forward to the next time I

have to use it. I would tell anyone to give this product a try, if they have a very stubborn, or almost impossible to deal with clog. I think the thick gel texture of it really makes this product as potent as it is.

It is odor free which keeps me from losing my breath when pouring the gel down the drain. As long as this item is sold I will never pay ridiculous prices for Drano again. I can say that I am officially proud of my find.

Like I said recession means making smart decisions, and Drain Pro Gel is a smart choice.

Beth Buyze says :

Could you please email to me the MSDS for your product Drain ProGel. Thank you, Beth

Margie says :

Beth you can get it from here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1217061147280330/k2311a0617/6.17.10