Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie
  • I checked out the real one on youtube and you can definitely tell it's alot different
  • I think it sounds really muddy and a bit out of place for my ear, but I do like the yeah part david sings

• by pango14762

Im not much of a fan of David Bowie’s music but that one song that I’ve always really liked from him is the song Ziggy Stardust. I first learned the song upon playing it in guitar hero and thought to myself. This is a really catchy tune.

I then realized that the

song wasn’t actually by him in the game, but people who made the song in the studio to create it for the game. I checked out the real one on youtube and you can definitely tell it’s alot different.

This song by David is really melodic and has that really mellow tone to it. I really like the harmonized guitars and the verse chord progression that kind of sounds a bit like the bridge in stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin.

I like the story behind this song too. It’s about how Ziggy formed his band and his ego.

This is also a great ...

• Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie
      song when bands cover it. It’s good because it’s really known and people like whenever they hear something by Bowie.

My only con I really have to say about this song is I dont like the intro riff that is played throughout the song. I think it sounds really muddy and a

bit out of place for my ear, but I do like the yeah part david sings.

It reminds me of a vh1 classic commercial where you can hear various bands singing or yelling yeah. I do have to admit though.

David is a strange person but he is recognized as a musical genius.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1417061147210330/k2311a0617/6.17.10