Nestle Cerelac
  • Aside from it's cheaper than the other brand I know, I also have tested and tried this for so many times already
  • It's available in different flavors which is another thing I like about this brand
  • This product is really the best baby food for me

• by rickyet

Nestle Cerelac is the only brand of baby food I serve to my kids when they were just babies. Aside from it’s cheaper than the other brand I know, I also have tested and tried this for so many times already. Instead of cooking real potatoes and carrots as baby food, I use this Cerelac as an alternative.

I’m a bit lazy when it comes to those kind of stuffs so I just buy a box

of this and serve this during my baby’s meal time. This is faster and really a lot easier to prepare than mashing carrots and potatoes.

Though I know that real vegetables have more vitamins and minerals than this one, Nestle Cerelac also has good nutrition to offer. It has CHE, Prebio1 and DHA (an omega3 fatty acid found in the brain and eye).

It’s also rich in protein. A box of this costs P55 pesos and ...

• can be bought in supermarkets.

It’s available in different flavors which is another thing I like about this brand. Who would want to eat the same flavor of food every now and then everyday? You can have an alternate of flavors to serve to your baby.

Cerelac is made for babies starting 6months onwards and a box of this would last for about 8-10 feedings but also depends on the quantity of serving. You could also

adjust the consistency of it buy adding or reducing the water.

Wheat banana and milk is usually the starter flavor of this. This product is really the best baby food for me.

In a brief description, Nestle Cerelac is affordable, tried and tested, has good quality, easy and fast to serve and has lots of nutrition in different flavors! I would love recommending this to moms like me! And I bet, you would also love its taste.

PRISCAH CHEPKEMBOI says :

re : This product is really the best baby food for me
    In some parts of Kenya, food nutrition requirements is sometimes hard to be met,But i’m a lucky mother to have used nestle cerelac in by 8 months bouncing baby boy it was the best thing that ever happened to me.thank you nestle cerelac for sharing great moments with my family

by kerdial says :

re : This product is really the best baby food for me
    I would recommend this product, not because of its popularity but because I am also a consumer of this when my kid was still a baby. Yes, I know that there might be more vitamins that I can get in using real vegetables and fruits. The good thing is you can save time using Cerelac. You can choose from different flavors that your baby would like. The availability from the different stores is not a problem too.

By josie says :

I totally agree with you. My kids were grown up already but still they choose to include Cerelac in our groceries because they love to comsume it dry. They eat this like a cereal.

Galega says :

There isn’t any doubt that Cerelac is a great product. However, it is strongly recommended to follow the age guidelines. Nestle has designed the ingredients keeping in mind the nutrient requirements at every stage. It is not proper to give Cerelac meant for baby under one year of age to be given to 5 year old baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417061147050330/k2311a0617/6.17.10