San Mig Light Beer  » Food  »
2.5
  • I think it's called San Mig Light because it has a low calorie content compared to the regular San Miguel Beer
  • I no longer like its bitter taste even if it's freezing cold and I seldom recommend it to my friends
  • While drinking, you also urinate frequently which is not convenient when you're out with friends
  • So, I suggest that those with hypertension should stop drinking
  • If ever, the person could not really avoid it, it should be taken minimally

• by Alex_29

San Mig Light Beer is what I usually see people drink everywhere, especially in bars. Various people in different ages likes it. I think it’s called San Mig Light because it has a low calorie content compared to the regular San Miguel Beer.

I tried it in the past and the taste is really light. Other beers really taste bad and really tastes

like beer.

However, San Mig Light has a light taste that’s lesser than other beers. Maybe this is the reason why many women prefers this.

But then even if it’s a light beer, a few bottles of it can already make someone drunk especially for those who have low tolerance of alcohol. I got drunk because of San Mig Light several times in ...

• the past, and I don’t want it to happen to me again.

I no longer like its bitter taste even if it’s freezing cold and I seldom recommend it to my friends. Drinking too much beer can also make your tummy big.

While drinking, you also urinate frequently which is not convenient when you’re out with friends. For hypertensive people, beers can also

trigger an increase of blood pressure.

So, I suggest that those with hypertension should stop drinking. If ever, the person could not really avoid it, it should be taken minimally.

The price is very affordable but it does not do good to the body. In fact, it causes problem to a person.

Getting drunk is not good at all. Crimes usually happens because of drunkenness.

San Mig Light Beer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717061147040330/k2311a0617/6.17.10