Crispy Fry Breading Mix
  • For me, using breading mix will only cost me more
  • I thought it could coat a kilogram of meat

• by rickyet

I don’t usually use breading mix in frying chicken or porkchops but just plain flour added with some ground black pepper. For me, using breading mix will only cost me more. There’s no difference for me.

One time, I’ve ran out of flour and instead of buying it, I chose to buy the breading mix and decided to try the product I usually see on TV commercials, Crispy Fry Breading Mix. It just costs P15 (pesos) in a retailer store near

us.

It’s in garlic, cheese, hot and spicy and original flavor of which I chose to buy the Original flavor (ingredients: flour, starches,seasoning and spices). It is wrapped in a red foil pack and is good to coat a kilogram of meat.

Like flour, this breading mix is also easy to use. I just transferred its contents in a container, put the chicken pieces in it, cover and shake.

The secret on how to coat the chicken well ...

• actually depends on how well you shake it in the container, really just like flour. The only thing they would differ from each other is the taste.

After frying, the golden brown look of the fried chicken is also just the same with that of the flour. Only this time, the chicken had more flavor and is more tastier and saltier.

You could even eat it without gravy or catsup. Crispness is also just the same.

I only have one comment

with the breading mix. I thought it could coat a kilogram of meat? I only fried about a half or a bit more than that and had only very little of the breading mix left! And for sure! The entire pack will not be enough to cover a kilogram of meat just like what it says in the label.

Well for me, I still prefer using plain flour and ground black pepper! I still get the same satisfaction but not with the same price!

Crispy Fry Breading Mix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717061147010330/k2311a0617/6.17.10