Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • We we got there, I noticed that I had several mosquito bites
  • Luckily, when we strolled around on that day, we passed by a drugstore and I bought Off Overtime Insect Repellent lotion
  • After application, I never heard any complaints from them at all, and I think they already forgot about mosquitoes
  • It's scent is even better than any ordinary body lotions that I know
  • I'll really recommend Off lotion to my family and friends

• by Alex_29

I went to Tagaytay last week and we stayed on my aunt’s house overnight. We we got there, I noticed that I had several mosquito bites. It’s only a vacation house, so it’s poorly maintained.

Luckily, when we strolled around on that day, we passed by a drugstore and I bought Off Overtime Insect Repellent lotion. It’s good that they have a 50 ml

bottle because it’s small and I can just bring it wherever I go.

It easily fits on my bag. As soon as I returned to the car, I applied Off lotion on my arms and legs.

I was very thankful because I did not feel any itchiness from mosquitoes wherever we went. I also let my mom and aunt use it when I saw ...

• them scratching and I heard them saying that there a many mosquitoes around.

After application, I never heard any complaints from them at all, and I think they already forgot about mosquitoes. I just love Off.

It’s non-greasy and it’s easily absorbent on the skin. It also smells refreshingly great.

It’s scent is even better than any ordinary body lotions that I know. We

also used Off lotion at night in my aunts house, and we had rested well.

Its great smell actually helped me sleep well. I also did not see any mosquito bites in any part of my body in the morning when I woke up.

I’ll really recommend Off lotion to my family and friends. It’s a trusted brand for a very long time already.

Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion
    mhel says :

is Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion are advisable in 6 months old babies?

John says :

The CDC recommends using repellents on children 2 months and older.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417061146990330/k2311a0617/6.17.10