Beyond Color Radiant Lifting Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is another Avon product that I love and use daily
  • I think this product is wonderful and great for everyone
  • That is another reason why I really love this product
  • I like that this concealer goes on easily
  • For a product this good I would pay whatever the cost within reason

• by Gina Gott

This is another Avon product that I love and use daily. It works miracles. It conceals my under eye circles when I haven’t gotten enough sleep. It also is great for hiding blemishes and evening out your skin tone.

I think this product is wonderful and great for everyone. This concealer also makes the small lines under your eyes dissappear. I have tried many other concealers , but

this is one that actually works the way it is suppose to.

It’s just great!

This concealer does more than just hide your imperfections. It is also good for your skin. Yes , some cosmetics will help give you healthier skin.

That is another reason why I really love this product. It is made up of Vitamin A , Vitamin E , and Vitamin C. It moisturizes your ...

• skin and leaves it feeling as soft and smooth as it makes it look.

This concealer is a winner in my book. I like that this concealer goes on easily. You just use the wand in the tube and put it under your eyes or wherever you need it.

Then you blend it with your finger tips for perfect coverage. It is quick and simple to apply and

lasts all day. For a product this good I would pay whatever the cost within reason.

Luckily it is an Avon product and that means affordable. You get a tube for $8. That is a bargain! Sometimes it will even go on sale in the catalogs for $4.

If you are looking for a good concealer then give this one a chance. It works great for me! I wouldn’t go a day with out it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061146950330/k2311a0617/6.17.10