Avon Far Away Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It cost about $23.00 in the catalog for a 1.7 oz bottle
  • If you are looking for a perfume that will get you noticed then check this one out

• by Gina Gott

This is one of my favorite Avon Perfumes. It is a oriental scent that smells of exotic spices with a hint of vanilla. You can also smell a little jasmine and freesia mixed in to complete this delightful perfume.

It is a sexy scent that will linger in the air when you wear it.

I love it.

The price is great on this perfume. It cost about $23 in the catalog for a 1.

7 oz bottle. Sometimes you can find it on sale for $10 though or buy one at the regular price and get one free.

We have an Avon store in our town and I can find a lot of great deals there , but the catalogs have wonderful sales too!

The bottle it comes in is clear so you can see the rich golden color of the perfume. It’s easy to see when you are running low on it , so you can reorder.

The top is pink and ...

• Avon Far Away Perfume
      black and comes with a cute black tassle. I always get a bunch of compliments when I wear this perfume.

It is one of my husband’s favorites. This is a great perfume to wear to work or when you are going out at night.

The smell last for hours. You want need to spray

on much either , since it is a strong scent.

This is a great perfume to use every day as your signature fragrance. If you are looking for a perfume that will get you noticed then check this one out.

It is cheap in price , but excellent quality. I say go for it and get a bottle today.

Avon Far Away Perfume
Reine says :

Dear Sirs, Could you please inform me who`s the distributor of Far away perfume in Lebanon,Beirut? Please if you have any phone number it will be better. Thank you for your urgent feedback Regards,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617061146940230/k2311a0617/6.17.10