Avon Mark Berry Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the natural looking tint of the blush
  • This is one of the best blushes I have ever tried color wise

• by Gina Gott

This is a great little product that I carry with me everywhere. I love the natural looking tint of the blush. It is a cream blush and is great for any skin tone.

It blends very easily and looks perfect. It does not stay on long though.

I do have to re apply it every few hours , because it just seems to fades away. It looks so good on though

, it is worth the small hassle of touching it up.

The price is great! I ordered it for $7 from the Avon/ Mark catalog. The tube you get is small , but for the price it is worth it.

You might want to order 2 at a time though , so you don’t run out. The tube is black and .

14oz. It has ” Mark , just pinched ” written ...

• in pretty pink letters on the front.

It is easy to carry around in your pocketbook or it is so tiny you can even fit it in your pocket. There are quite a few different colors to choose from.

I like the Berry shade the best. It is a dark pretty color , but not to dark.

I have fair skin and it looks good on me. It gives you almost

a glowing look and I have gotten compliments when using it.

This is one of the best blushes I have ever tried color wise. I like the natural , healthy look .

If you can handle the touch ups then this product is something you should definently try. For the price , you can’t go wrong with this one! I love Avon/ Mark and most of there products are great and affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061146930230/k2311a0617/6.17.10