Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Have you ever had a bad experience with a particular airlines company, and cannot forget about it, and you do not ever want to travel by that particular airline again
  • On the few occasions I have traveled I have found that Singapore Airlines offers the best service
  • Which I thought was pretty cool, and throughout the journey there was not a single minute where I had nothing to do
  • Anyway this is my opinion but I would strongly recommend any one traveling anytime soon to try the service of Singapore airlines at least once in their travels

• by shaan

Have you ever had a bad experience with a particular airlines company, and cannot forget about it, and you do not ever want to travel by that particular airline again. Are you scared that another airline will just be like the ones you have already encountered. Well then fear not for Singapore Airlines is the answer to your fears.

It is one of the best airlines ever.

On the few occasions I have traveled I have found that Singapore Airlines offers the best service.

The food they provided us with was good, okay maybe good is not the right word to use, it was excellent, some of the best I have ever tasted. The staff was so friendly and nice, their service was so excellent they would often come by without us calling and asked if we needed anything.

They also gave us snacks every hour, like ice cream, pudding, crackers and countless other items. We also got our own personal TVs sets fixed into the seats before us.

So we could watch what we liked, and they had this crazy system where we could select hundreds of movies and TV shows in any language we prefer. The System also had ...

• Singapore Airlines
      Videogames built into it where we could play a bunch of games, such as super Mario bros.

Which I thought was pretty cool, and throughout the journey there was not a single minute where I had nothing to do. Anyway this is my opinion but I would strongly recommend any one traveling anytime soon to try the service of Singapore airlines at least once in their travels.

Of course this was a couple of years ago, so I am not sure if their service has changed for the better or for the worse. Things however usually tend to get better rather than worse but I will not know that until the next time I travel.

Thanks for reading my review Ladies and Gentlemen and I hope this has helped you in making a better decision when traveling.

Singapore Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4017061146900230/k2311a0617/6.17.10