Mall of Asia 3D Cinemas  » Theatre  »
1.5
Entertainment Center, Mall of Asia, Roxas Boulevard, Metro Manila
  • When the trailers started, I was beginning to feel disappointed because the 3D effect was really bad, it was like watching without my glasses on, it was blurred and honestly it was dizzying to watch

• by ingking

Mall of Asia (MOA) is the biggest mall here in the Philippines, it boasts of hundreds of stores and restaurants to choose from. Plus they have the famous IMAX theater which is a first here in the country. I didn’t know that they also had a 3D theater, so when we went there to watch G-Force, we decided to go for the 3D version since the difference in price was only little. The movie tickets costs us around 250PhP for the 3D version.

When the trailers started, I was beginning to feel disappointed because the 3D effect was really bad, it was like watching without my glasses on, it was blurred and honestly it was dizzying to watch. Their 3D glasses was low class, I was so scared that I’m going to break it any minute because it was so frail, and it was really more like a toy rather than the real thing.

During the movie, I was trying to find ways to make my watching ...

• more comfortable, I tried taking off the glasses and checking if wearing them would have any difference. It turns out that it did, but it was a really small difference. The film was still blurry, and the 3D effect was not really great. My boyfriend and I was so disappointed because before that, we saw another movie in another theater which also has 3D and it was really nice, so we were expecting the same thing from the MOA theater. Good thing my
        boyfriend’s son is not aware that the effects could have been better and more realistic, so he was still happy at the end of the film.

All in all, I would never ever go back to MOA theater to see a 3D film, it was really a waste of money. We have learned our lesson, and after that, we just stick with the cinemas that we know really have quality facilities even if a little more expensive than the prices in Mall of Asia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3217061146870230/k2311a0617/6.17.10