Enterprise Rent a Car - Seneca, SC Location  » Car rental  »
Sandifer Boulevard at Highway 133 in Seneca, SC 29678
  • The employee was an older individual that was semi-retired, and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with him on the way back to the Seneca branch
  • Amy completely understood and assured me that it would be no problem at all to fulfill my request
  • For anyone looking to rent a car, I strongly recommend Enterprise Rent a Car
  • Although I have not used them a whole lot in the past, I will definitely consider using them again in the future

• by cbantly

Because I’m a car enthusiast that enjoys driving all of the new vehicles as they become available, I use quite a few car rental companies on a fairly regular basis. Although I normally pick other companies because of the selection of vehicles, I recently had to use the Seneca Enterprise Rental location due to sheer necessity. After another driver backed into my car, I was left needing a car as quickly as possible. I called Enterprise because they were the preferred vendor of the other driver’s insurance company, and I had also seen the advertisements stating that they would come pick me up.

I spoke with a very professional young lady named Amy, and she listened intently to my situation. I wasn’t sure

if I would be able to convince them to come pick me up at the body shop that I had selected due to the fact that it was about 15 miles away. Amy explained that they normally did not go that far, but that she would see if a driver from another location had a little time to spare. Several Enterprise branches rearranged their schedule and freed up a driver to come help the Seneca, SC location.

I dropped off my vehicle at the body shop and the driver from Enterprise Rent a Car arrived shortly thereafter. The employee was an older individual that was semi-retired, and I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with him on the way back to the Seneca branch. The paperwork ...

• was completed prior to my arrival, and it took me just a few minutes to complete everything in its entirety. After signing the necessary documents and allowing copies of my license to be made, we were ready to go check out the vehicle.

There were several vehicles available, and I requested a different one simply because of the color. Amy completely understood and assured me that it would be no problem at all to fulfill my request. After walking around the car, there were no scratches found and I was ready to leave. The interior of the car was very clean and had no odors or smells of any sort. The car had clearly been taken care of and I had no

problem driving it for a couple weeks.

The car repairs took much longer than the insurance company had initially anticipated, and I expected there to be problems with Enterprise. I was pleasantly surprised, however, and the rental was extended quickly and efficiently over the phone. While the insurance company was fairly lax in their communications with Enterprise, I was never harassed or bothered with the process. Returning the vehicle was no problem and I was given a ride back to the body shop to pick up my vehicle.

For anyone looking to rent a car, I strongly recommend Enterprise Rent a Car. Although I have not used them a whole lot in the past, I will definitely consider using them again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061146740230/k2311a0617/6.17.10