Phoenix Trading  » Job  »
  • I have my own home business which is very convenient for me and fits well with my lifestyle
  • I love cards and I love the cards that I sell, so I really enjoy introducing my stock to others

• by Ellen W

I have my own home business which is very convenient for me and fits well with my lifestyle. I sell greetings cards and gift accessories from home. Phoenix Trading is an established company selling through independent traders in England, France, America, Australia and New Zealand. I trade in France and spend my time between France and England.

Since being in France I have looked for employment but have never found anything flexible that worked for me. I love cards and I love the cards that I sell, so I really enjoy introducing my stock to others. It is really useful to have a supply of cards for my personal use.

The cards are a good quality

and very reasonable price, particularly by French standards. The cards in France are expensive, you have to pay much more for an inferior product. Phoenix cards in France are more expensive than those in England because it is more expensive for Phoenix to trade in France.

They are still very good value. A real bonus for me, working in France, is that it is a good way for me to get into the French system. Phoenix is very helpful, getting me through all the red tape, which has put me off in the past.

They sort out my taxes, advise me and I should be able to get my health cover when I get my sales ...

• up. As a Trader I have the choice of selling on my own, or forming a team and benefitting from my recruits. I just need to decide how much time I have to put into the business.

It is not an easy ride, you have to put the effort in and some financial investment. You pay to join, pay for your kit and any supplies that you need. However, Phoenix has no intention of ripping you off and everything is good value for your money.

They do not give credit and this is how they have been able to expand and prosper. The only criticism I have is with the delivery charges. You have to make

sure you have a decent order before you start making money.

I have learnt to sell from my kit and warn customers they will have to wait for orders. This is fine, because people always know when they are going to need a special card and there is always something suitable for any occasion in my stock. Phoenix Trading has a very generous charity programme and is very ethical when it comes to environmental issues with their productions.

This is very commendable and a very helpful aid to selling. Lots of people today will go for charity cards above others. These cards practically sell themselves and with 30% profit for me this is a very successful home business.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 617061146730230/k2311a0617/6.17.10