Too Faced Lash Gems  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw this I thought they were really cute and that I really wanted to try them
  • I would definitely recommend these Too Faced Lash Gems to anyone, they're really pretty, easy to apply and they're inexpensive
  • I will definitely be buying another one of these lash gem sets, I've used mine all up a while ago and haven't bought them again but I plan to really soon when I find somewhere that I will wear them to

• by JCandyce

When I saw this I thought they were really cute and that I really wanted to try them. I thought the little clear gems were very cute and I couldn’t wait til I could try this on.

This was the first time that I really used something like this, I used glitter bands, rhinestones, jewels but nothing really like these gems and I really like them and I’m really glad that I gave these a try.

Before applying these lash gems, I first apply one of my favorite mascara first. I used one that gave me lots of volume, length and fullness and one that I knew that would last all day and wouldn’t give me any problems.

I squeeze out a very thin line of false eye lash glue and

then carefully dip in this little lash gems and wait a few seconds for the glue to get tacky before I apply them to my eye. I carefully apply these lash gems one by one. It took me a few tries to get the lash gems on my lashes perfectly but when I finally got it, I really liked how my eye lashes look.

I was worried that these would probably fall off and that they wouldn’t stick very well after a few hours even though they looked to be glued on really good right now. But there was no need to worry, these stayed on all day long. None of them fell off or moved at all.

Taking them off at night was very easy. I just dabbed a Q Tip ...

• in makeup remover and then dabbed it around the lash gems and then gently picked the lash gems off of my eye lashes and then came off easily.

While I was wearing these lash gems on my eyes, they didn’t at all interfere with how my eye lashes looked with mascara on. My lashes still looked long, full and thick and these lash gems looked cute and a great edition to my eye lashes. Really pretty.

I didn’t have any problems with these falling off and getting into my eye or irritating my eyes in any way. They stayed from the time that I put them on in the morning to the time that I took them off right before bed. And because I took super good care of them, I

was able to put these lash gems back into the package that they came in and I was bale to use them 2 times after I used them the first time. So just as long as you take good care of these when you’re putting them on and when you’re taking them off, then they will last 2 or 3 times until you have to buy another package.

I would definitely recommend these Too Faced Lash Gems to anyone, they’re really pretty, easy to apply and they’re inexpensive. I will definitely be buying another one of these lash gem sets, I’ve used mine all up a while ago and haven’t bought them again but I plan to really soon when I find somewhere that I will wear them to. I’m giving these a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061146560230/k2311a0617/6.17.10