Cover Girl Shine Blast Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought the 'Blast' Cover Girl line was only in mascaras and eye shadowsbut then I just happened to see the Cover Girl Shine Blast Lip Gloss ad in one of the magazine that I recently bought and was surprised that they also had a lip gloss in the blast line as well and since I have pretty good results from most of the products in the blast line I decided that I would give this lip gloss a try
  • Even when it had faded quite a bit, my lips still looked shiny so this is definitely a good shine lip gloss
  • I would definitely recommend this lip gloss if you like lip gloss that give your lips a lot of shine, if you don't like having a lot of shine then this lip gloss is definitely not for you

• by JCandyce

I thought the ‘Blast’ Cover Girl line was only in mascaras and eye shadowsbut then I just happened to see the Cover Girl Shine Blast Lip Gloss ad in one of the magazine that I recently bought and was surprised that they also had a lip gloss in the blast line as well and since I have pretty good results from most of the products in the blast line I decided that I would give this lip gloss a try.

This lip gloss has a very light pleasant scent to it. It doesn’t smell like like chemicals at all and when I lick my lips and rub my lips together and some of it gets in my mouth, this lip gloss doesn’t leave behind a bad after taste in my mouth and the taste doesn’t give

me a stomach ache so this lip gloss’s taste and scent don’t bother me at all.

This lip gloss goes on very smooth on my lips. It goes on very true to color and I don’t need a lot of layers to get the color that’s on the tubes on my lips. Right after I started applying this lip gloss, I could see that this lip gloss was really shiny and glossy and although the color is very pretty on my lips and I really liked the shade, it was just too glossy and shiny for my liking.

This lip gloss lasts for a very long time, about 5 hours, before I had to reapply and even then I didn’t reapply because it’s just so shiny and I didn’t want to add anymore shine to my ...

• lips. I just let this lip gloss fade off and when it did, I didn’t reapply it at all. Even when it had faded quite a bit, my lips still looked shiny so this is definitely a good shine lip gloss.

One thing besides the high gloss and shine that this lip gloss made my lips look, I also hated that this lip gloss rubbed off easily. I don’t have a lot of wear proof lip gloss but none of them rubbed off as easily as much as this one. One thing that I do like about this lip gloss is that this lip gloss wasn’t sticky at all on my lips and it didn’t bleed at all from my lips, so that’s all I really liked about this lip gloss, that and the shade was

very pretty and I did really liked this lip gloss, just not the fact that it’s super shiny and glossy.

I would definitely recommend this lip gloss if you like lip gloss that give your lips a lot of shine, if you don’t like having a lot of shine then this lip gloss is definitely not for you. Although I liked the lip gloss I don’t really like all the shine and hate to pat it down when this lip gloss is suppose to give a lot of shine. I definitely wont be buying anymore tubes of this lip gloss, it’s way to glossy for me. I;m giving this lip gloss and 8 because it is actually only doing what it’s suppose to do and that’s to be extra shiny, it’s just that this lip gloss isn’t for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117061146550230/k2311a0617/6.17.10