Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara
2.5
  • I had seen an ad for this Sky High Curves Mascara by Maybelline in one of my magazines and the ad didn't really stand out that much too me, it was kind of plain in my opinion but I did like the concept of it and that it was suppose to curl my lashes and give my lashes tons of volume so I decided that I would try it
  • I really like the brush that comes with this mascara, it has one of those full big brushes that I like a lot for applying mascara
  • This mascara didn't really separate my eye lashes as much as I would have liked but it did define my eye lashes and makes them look a little more fuller, not so much thicker but definitely fuller and I really liked it
  • I would definitely recommend this Sky High Curves Mascara by Maybelline, it's not Maybelline's best mascara but this is an okay mascara and it works really well for a few hours anyway and it's definitely worth a try if you don't like wearing makeup that long

• by JCandyce

I had seen an ad for this Sky High Curves Mascara by Maybelline in one of my magazines and the ad didn’t really stand out that much too me, it was kind of plain in my opinion but I did like the concept of it and that it was suppose to curl my lashes and give my lashes tons of volume so I decided that I would try it.

I really like the brush that comes with this mascara, it has one of those full big brushes that I like a lot for applying mascara. This isn’t the biggest mascara brush that I’ve used but it’s about average size but it has a lot of bristles and it’s very easy to apply this mascara with.

Applying this mascara was easy, when I took the

mascara brush out of the mascara tube for the first time I saw that the formula was very creamy and I didn’t see nay clumps at all and while I was applying this mascara to my eye lashes, I didn’t get any clumps on my eye lashes either.

This mascara didn’t really separate my eye lashes as much as I would have liked but it did define my eye lashes and makes them look a little more fuller, not so much thicker but definitely fuller and I really liked it.

This mascara also gave me lots of length and then my lashes really did curl up then what a non curling mascara gives and that made me eye lashes look even longer and I really liked the look.

After about 5 hours of wearing ...

• this mascara I started to see that the volume started to fallout and the fullness that this mascara gave my lashes started getting less defined and my lashes were just looking smudged together and I didn’t like that at all.

Also the curl didn’t last that long either and that too started to fall out about after 5 hours of being on. I still had some curl, volume and length though, all of that didn’t go away just some but like I said before my lashes were started to look smudged together. I just couldn’t wait to be able to wash this all off.

Even though my eye lashes lost a bit of length, volume and curl after only 5 hours the mascara never flaked though, even after a few more hours of having to

wear this mascara.

This mascara definitely does not last for a long time, it’s great maybe if you only want or need to wear it for less than 4 hours however when I wear makeup it’s mostly all the time to last all day and not just for a few hours so I can’t really see just applying a mascara just to wash it off a few hours later. I rather have a mascara that I can wear all day without any worry.

I would definitely recommend this Sky High Curves Mascara by Maybelline, it’s not Maybelline’s best mascara but this is an okay mascara and it works really well for a few hours anyway and it’s definitely worth a try if you don’t like wearing makeup that long. I’m giving this an 5.

Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146470930/k2311a0616/6.16.10