L’Oreal Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Concealer SPF 25
  • I bought this L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Concealer SPF because I wear the matching mineral powder foundation also by L'Oreal and I thought that this would be a good match
  • One thing about this though, I'm not sure it this would do that because it's never happened to me but I thought that because this has SPF 25 in it that if this is the only makeup you wear on your face, and you use them on you pimples or only on certain areas and then you go out I wondered if the lack of SPF on the rest of your face would make your skin get darker in those areas that you don't have the SPF 25 it seems like you would however that hasn't happened to me because when I wear this concealer I always wear the L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral Powder Foundation on top of this concealer and that also has SPF in it so my whole face gets covered with SPF because I never wear the concealer alone
  • I would definitely recommend this mineral concealer, it's one of the best mineral concealers and it gives great coverage and has SPF

• by JCandyce

I bought this L’Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral Concealer SPF because I wear the matching mineral powder foundation also by L’Oreal and I thought that this would be a good match.

I really like the packaging that this comes in, this comes in a similar container like the mineral powder foundation does except this one is a little bit smaller and this one too also comes with its own brush and it’s also connected to the top of the container but instead of being a kabuki brush, it’s a concealer brush and it’s very great quality and it applies the mineral powder concealer very well.

One thing about this though, I’m not sure it this would do that because it’s never happened to me but I thought that because this has SPF

25 in it that if this is the only makeup you wear on your face, and you use them on you pimples or only on certain areas and then you go out I wondered if the lack of SPF on the rest of your face would make your skin get darker in those areas that you don’t have the SPF 25 it seems like you would however that hasn’t happened to me because when I wear this concealer I always wear the L’Oreal Bare Naturale mineral Powder Foundation on top of this concealer and that also has SPF in it so my whole face gets covered with SPF because I never wear the concealer alone.

Applying this mineral powder concealer is really easy like applying any mineral powder concealer. You just ...

• shake he container a little bit to where some of the mineral powder concealer comes through onto the top, you only need a little not that much, and then dab the concealer brush into the powder and then apply it onto whatever you’re trying to cover.

I use this to cover up my pimples and it works great. It doesn’t get cakey, dry, flaky or anything. The shade really matches my skin tone and it looks really natural. When I apply the concealer onto my pimples they practically disappear.

When I’m done applying the mineral powder concealer, I then apply my mineral powder foundation right over it and the two match perfectly because they’re in the same shade and the blend together nicely giving me great coverage and really making it

look like I have flawless skin.

I have acne prone skin, also oily combination skin and this doesn’t make me breakout at all, it’s very gentle on my skin and this concealer mixed with my mineral powder foundation does a great job at keeping me matte all day most of the time the concealer and my mineral powder foundation stay on all day long for at least 16 hours.

I would definitely recommend this mineral concealer, it’s one of the best mineral concealers and it gives great coverage and has SPF. I would definitely recommend trying everything in the Bare Naturale by L’Oreal, all the products are great. I’ve been using products in this line for a long time and will continue to do so. I’m giving this a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146440930/k2311a0616/6.16.10