Maybelline Shadow Stylist Loose Powder in Contemporary  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love the packaging for this eye shadow and how you can just dip the brush right into the eye shadow and the eye shadow comes out nicely on the brush from the container
  • I bought this eye shadow in the shade Contemporary which is a shimmery white
  • This shade is absolutely pretty and I love the shade
  • I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Shadow Stylist Loose Powder, both in the shade contemporary and in any other shade that they have
  • I will definitely be trying out other shades in the Lash Stylist line by Maybelline my self real soon

• by JCandyce

When I saw this Maybelline Shadow Stylist Loose Powder in Contemporary, I just really wanted to try it and I’m really glad that I did because I really like this eye shadow.

This eye shadow doesn’t really have a smell, it’s scentless.

I really love the packaging for this eye shadow and how you can just dip the brush right into the eye shadow and the eye shadow comes out nicely on the brush from the container. The brush is very easy to use and it’s very easy to apply this eye shadow with the brush, even in the inner corners of my eyes. It’s very good quality.

I bought this eye shadow in the shade “Contemporary” which is a shimmery white. This shade is absolutely pretty and I

love the shade. This eye shadow just has enough shimmer to it and it’s really bright and really makes my eyes pop when I’m wearing this.

I mostly wear this shade on my brow bone as a highlighter for when I’m wearing a smokey eye look of any color. And sometimes I wear this as the base color on my lid with no other eye shadow, just this alone, and it looks great. The white really pops against my black cream eyeliner and my black mascara, especially because of the shimmer, my eyes looks super cute and that’s also one of my favorite looks.

This eye shadow is very pigmented and goes on very true to color without much layering and there’s not even any fall out from ...

• this eye shadow even though it comes out as a loose powder. I don’t have to worry about having to clean up anything under my eye because I don’t get any fall out from this eye shadow at all.

This eye shadow lasts for a long time on its own without the help of an eye shadow primer. I usually apply new eye shadows without an eye shadow primer because I want to see how long the eye shadow will last on its own and this eye shadow lats for about 7 hours on its own which is a good amount of time for me.

When this eye shadow does fade, it fades into a light white and most of the shimmer disappears by then but the color is

still there for the most part and it doesn’t fade away completely until about 2 or 3 hours later. I just wish the shimmer would have lasted the full time too, but even though the shimmer fades, that doesn’t mean it fades and goes all over the place. The shimmer is gone but I have no idea where it goes because it’s no where near my face.

I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Shadow Stylist Loose Powder, both in the shade contemporary and in any other shade that they have. They have a good selection of shades to choose from, I would definitely recommend any of them. I will definitely be trying out other shades in the Lash Stylist line by Maybelline my self real soon. I’m giving this a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146390930/k2311a0616/6.16.10