Aveeno Clear Complexion
  • I haven't really had good experience with foam cleansers, some that I've tried in the past were very harsh on my skin and some I couldn't' even continue using because it was so harsh and the ones that I was able to keep using didn't really work in the long run and I eventually stopping using those too
  • I will definitely buy and use this again, this is one of the first foam cleansers that I have tried and actually liked
  • I would definitely recommend this Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser to anyone with acne, it's very gentle on my skin and it works great

• by JCandyce

I haven’t tried many products by Aveeno except a few but This Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser was the fist acne product that I’ve tried from Aveeno.

I haven’t really had good experience with foam cleansers, some that I’ve tried in the past were very harsh on my skin and some I couldn’t’ even continue using because it was so harsh and the ones that I was able to keep using didn’t really work in the long run and I eventually stopping using those too.

I was really hoping that this foaming cleanser would be different and wouldn’t be harsh on my skin and that this one would actually work on my acne.

This cleanser has a very light smell, it’s very pleasant actually. I’m very

happy that it doesn’t have a strong chemical scent like most acne acne cleansers that I’ve used in the past.

Using this cleanser was very easy, just like any other cleanser. The foam came out and then I massaged it on my face with warm water. I did that for about 2 minutes to make sure that my skin was really clean.

When I was done washing my face, I dried my face off with a towel. My face felt very clean and refreshed. After a few minutes my skin did start feeling a little dry and tight and I just applied one of my regular moisturizers and then my skin was okay.

I used it for a few days in the row and besides ...

• the dry and tight feeling that I got after a few minutes after I washed my, I didn’t get any other irritation. My skin didn’t get excessively dry, or tight and stay that way even if I applied moisturizer, I didn’t get and redness like most foam cleansers gave me and I also didn’t have any flaking or soreness either so this foam cleanser was already better than all the others. This cleanser was very gentle on my skin and not harsh at all.

I used this for about 2 weeks in a row and at the end of the 2nd week when I really looked at my skin, I saw that my skin looked clearer and more brighter looking. I also realized that I

didn’t breakout as much during the 2 weeks that I had been using this cleanser.

So not only does this cleanser work at clearing up my acne and evening out my skin tone and making my face brighter and more awake look, this cleanser also works at preventing new breakouts from forming and that’s a very good thing.

I will definitely buy and use this again, this is one of the first foam cleansers that I have tried and actually liked. All of the others were harsh and did not work, this one is gentle and does work!

I would definitely recommend this Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser to anyone with acne, it’s very gentle on my skin and it works great. I’m giving this a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146380930/k2311a0616/6.16.10