Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have a lot of favorite shine anti frizz smoothing serums and This Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is definitely one of my favorite to use
  • When I'm using this while I'm flat ironing mt hair, my hair comes out even straighter and sleek and that's a look that I love
  • I would definitely recommend this Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to anyone, I would recommend the whole Super Skinny line by Paul Mitchell

• by JCandyce

I have a lot of favorite shine anti frizz smoothing serums and This Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is definitely one of my favorite to use. I absolutely love this and this is one of the ones that I use a lot.

This doesn’t have a really strong chemical smell, it doesn’t even really have a chemical smell at all. The scent is very light and doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t have a sensitive nose but I do have nasal allergies and this doesn’t make me sneeze or get headaches at all. I can apply this to my hair without worry.

I mostly use this when I’m done flat ironing my hair straight. I apply this on my hair and it makes it

very smooth, frizz free and makes my hair very soft without weighing down my hair and making my hair look greasy or oily.

When I’m using this while I’m flat ironing mt hair, my hair comes out even straighter and sleek and that’s a look that I love. My hair is shiny, smooth and very straight. It also doesn’t make my hair look so dry from the heat of the flat ironing, it hides the dryness very well.

I also use this sometimes when I’m blow drying my hair and I need something so my hair doesn’t get too poofy and something that will help keep my hair frizz free and soft at the same time.

When I’m using other products in my hair as well,

• such as a smoothing creme, I always apply this last because this one makes my hair shiner and softer and I want this to be the result that lasts the most and I don’t want it to be masked by anything, especially not by a thick creme.

This lasts all day and I don’t have to take it along with me unless I plan on staying out a little longer then usual, then I take this with me just in case I want to add a little more shine to my hair or my hair just happens to get frizzy near the end of the day.

Even when I do reapply it after a few hours, my hair doesn’t get anymore extra oily or greasy. My

hair just looks extra shiny and it feels very soft and smooth and doesn’t get sticky at all.

I will definitely be buying another one of these serums when the one that I have now runs out, which wont be for a while because a little of this goes a very long way and I don’t’ have to use a lot even though I have thick hair to get the results that I love and want.

I would definitely recommend this Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to anyone, I would recommend the whole Super Skinny line by Paul Mitchell. The products are really great, especially this one. It’s great quality and I love what it does to my hair, I love this. I’m giving this a perfect 10.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146370930/k2311a0616/6.16.10