Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've only tried a few liquid concealers and some definitely worked better than others
  • The only real reason that I got this Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer by Maybelline because it came free with the Mineral Power Powder Foundation also by Maybelline that I bought and I decided that I should try it out instead of just leaving it sit in one of my bathroom drawers
  • I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Mineral Power Matural Perfecting Concealer, it gives great coverage, blends easily, lasts for a good amount of time, good on your skin, all around good concealer

• by JCandyce

I normally don’t wear liquid concealers, even if they are mineral based. I’ve only tried a few liquid concealers and some definitely worked better than others. The only real reason that I got this Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer by Maybelline because it came free with the Mineral Power Powder Foundation also by Maybelline that I bought and I decided that I should try it out instead of just leaving it sit in one of my bathroom drawers.

Applying this concealer is super easy, it’s very creamy and blends easily on my pimples that I’m covering without getting cakey or flaky at all. It goes on very smooth and it really matches my skin tone, it’s not perfectly matching but it matches enough and after I apply my mineral powder foundation I can’t tell the difference at

all.

I dab on the concealer with the brush that it comes with (Which is very similar to that of a lip gloss brush since the bottle this concealer comes in is also very similar to a lip gloss tube) and then blend the concealer completely in with my finger, it comes out perfect every time.

This concealer gives me great coverage and hides my pimples good, when I apply my mineral powder foundation that’s even more coverage on top of my pimples and that great, really gives me a clear look and I really like that.

I have acne prone skin and I have to watch what I put on my skin, and this concealer doesn’t make me breakout anymore and it doesn’t make the breakout that I apply it too any worse.

I also have ...

• oily combination skin and this doesn’t smudge or smear off if my skin happens to get oily in the middle of the dya, which most times it doesn’t’ because my mineral powder foundation does a good job at keeping me matte and keeping my oil in control all day long except when I’m outside in the heat and even then my skin only gets a little bit oily if I’m outside for a long time.

The only complaint that I have about this concealer is the smell that it has, it’s a very stale smell that isn’t too pleasant and I definitely don’t like smelling this concealer. Luckily, the scent isn’t that strong and I can’t really smell it while I’m applying the concealer and I can’t smell it while I’m wearing it. Also luckily it doesn’t

irritate my nose or my nasal allergies at all.

This concealer stayed on nicely all day without smudging, smearing, getting dry, and turning some weird color on my face by the end of the day like I’ve had some concealers that I’ve used in the past has done. I would definitely continue to use this, I normally use a mineral powder concealer so I don’t use this one that often but it works great when I do.

I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Mineral Power Matural Perfecting Concealer, it gives great coverage, blends easily, lasts for a good amount of time, good on your skin, all around good concealer. I’m giving this a 9. This concealer would have been a perfect 10 if it wasn’t for that scent, but other than that this is a great concealer.

Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146360930/k2311a0616/6.16.10