Bourjois Oui Av Volume Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • This Bourjois Oui Au Volume Mascara is definitely one of those weird mascaras that I shouldn't have even bothered trying
  • I didn't really like the packaging for this mascara, I really like the color pink and it's one of my favorite colors however I don't like how they paired pink with purple
  • I wouldn't recommend this Bourjois Oui Au Volume Mascara to anyone, it's the most horrible mascara that I've ever used and I definitely wouldn't suggest to anyone that they try this mascara

• by JCandyce

This Bourjois Oui Au Volume Mascara is definitely one of those weird mascaras that I shouldn’t have even bothered trying. I wished that I had saved my time and my money and didn’t by this mascara, this was definitely a waste and this mascara is one of the worst mascaras that I have ever bought and tried. This is the first mascara that I have tried from this brand, I haven’t even heard about this brand until I saw this mascara and I don’t plan on buying anything else from this brand at all, especially not anymore mascaras.

This mascara had a strong chemical scent, it was so annoying. I could even smell it while I was applying the mascara to my lashes, and I could also smell

it the whole time until it dried while it was on my lashes. Luckily it wasn’t too strong that it bothered my nose or my nasal allergies which is about the only good thing about this mascara, that and well it washes off easily. Everything else about this mascara was horrible.

I didn’t really like the packaging for this mascara, I really like the color pink and it’s one of my favorite colors however I don’t like how they paired pink with purple. I don’t really like the design on the mascara tube either.

Another thing I hate about this mascara before I even started using the mascara, the brush is horrible and the worst comb mascara brush that I have ever used. The comb is so thin and ...

• barely looks like a mascara brush at all.

While applying this mascara to my eye lashes, it was difficult. The mascara comb brush did not want to separate my lashes at all, it barely even wants to apply mascara to my lashes. I can barely apply this mascara at all to my lashes because the comb mascara brush is so small and thin and doesn’t want to comb through my lashes evenly like it should and the mascara gets all goopey.

I couldn’t even wear this out of the house. I had too wash it off right after I finished applying it because it looked so horrible on my eye lashes. This mascara added no length, volume, thickness or fullness at all. It just makes me eye lashes

look horrible. This is definitely.

Luckily I when I washed off my eyes, this mascara game me no problems with coming off. This wasn’t water proof thank goodness and it came off easily with regular cleanser. After I used this mascara the first time, that was the only time that i used this mascara. This wasn’t even worth it for mt to just put it in one of my makeup drawers, I just threw it in the trash.

I wouldn’t recommend this Bourjois Oui Au Volume Mascara to anyone, it’s the most horrible mascara that I’ve ever used and I definitely wouldn’t suggest to anyone that they try this mascara. If I could give this a negative rating then I would but since I can’t, this mascara gets a 1.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146350930/k2311a0616/6.16.10