StriVectin Dull and Dehydrated Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I feel like I bought ever single item, set, or kit that I have ever been curious about trying but did not really know much about
  • It is not really something that I think of as very essential
  • I love how this kit restores my skin so even though I may feel tired, I don't look tired
  • Though this is not an inexpensive kit, I definitely think it's worth it
  • Overall, the best thing (in my opinion) about all three of these products is that they hydrate like crazy

• by Intensify

I went on a completely shopping spree at Sephora last week. I feel like I bought ever single item, set, or kit that I have ever been curious about trying but did not really know much about. That probably explains why I bought the StriVectin Dull and Dehydrated Kit. It is not really something that I think of as very essential. I mostly purchased it just to see what it was like. It contains three products that are supposed to be wrinkle remedies. Even though I do not have wrinkles yet (as I am still in my early 20’s), it never hurts to be very proactive. I do not ever want to have wrinkles so I am doing my best to keep my skin soft and moisturized in my younger days so that I do not have to worry as much later on. This product is also for targeting stretch marks and I have a few of these on my thighs. Another benefit from this product beyond just what it will do for me later on in terms of

aging is that it brightens up dull skin and smoothes skin as well. I can always use brighter, smoother, healthier looking skin.

I have gotten so many compliments since I started using this StriVectin kit and I only started using it last week. My mother especially noticed how much more radiant my face looked and I think it’s because I am a very sleep deprived person. I always seem to have under eye circles and tired looking, puffy eyes so it is extremely noticeable when I use a product that effectively smoothes and brightens skin. This is definitely that product. I would highly suggest this for anyone who is sleep deprived like I am. That tends to take a lot out of your skin, especially the area under your eyes. I love how this kit restores my skin so even though I may feel tired, I don’t look tired.

The three products that this kit contains are a 2 oz intensive concentrate for stretch marks, a 1 oz instant moisture repair product, and a 0.12 oz overnight facial resurfacing serum.

• I don’t use the stretch mark intensive concentrate as much because I have other products for targeting stretch marks (but I still think it’s pretty effective). All three of them are really easy to apply. They’re supposed to work by stimulating the synthesis of collagen. There are so many products these days that promise to help deliver more collagen to your skin. I don’t know how many of these actually do what they promise, but I can tell that this product is doing something. My skin looks healthier and feels healthier. Though this is not an inexpensive kit, I definitely think it’s worth it. I’d say that the facial resurfacing serum is my favorite and is probably the most effective of the three products. It exfoliates and evens skin tone at the same time. My skin tone isn’t completely even. I have a lot of discolorations from acne and use many products to treat it. This helps too. It also helps make your pores smaller. I love products that minimize pores.

I will definitely continue to buy this product

in the future. I almost wish that the Facial Resurfacing Serum were available on its own because I use more of it than the other products. Overall, the best thing (in my opinion) about all three of these products is that they hydrate like crazy. Not only do they hydrate, but they help my skin retain the moisture that they’ve provided without getting super shiny or oily by the middle of the day. By using these products, I now no longer have to use as much of the daily moisturizer that I put on each morning. Sometimes I use the products all over my face and other times I just use it as a spot treatment under my eyes and on my chin and forehead. The ingredients in these products are all very gentle so I never have to worry about using too much.

I give the StriVectin Dull and Dehydrated Kit a rating of 9 out of 10 because each product in this kit makes my skin feel good and look good. My skin is healthy and hydrated and I couldn’t be happier!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061146340930/k2311a0616/6.16.10