Luigi’s Real Italian Ice Lemon

• by CirclingCanvas

Of all the varieties of Italian Ice put out by Luigi’s Italian Ice, the lemon-flavored Italian Ice is my favorite. Six cups come in a package and they’re all lemon-flavored for two dollars and fifty cents.

This is my favorite way to experience the flavor of lemon: ice cold and in frosty form! Italian ice is a lot like ice cream in terms of texture, but for some odd reason, even with all the different flavors of

ice cream out there.

I can’t find lemon-flavored ice cream, so that’s why I buy this Italian Ice.

It offers a pretty delectable lemon flavor at a temperature that always cools me down both on the inside and out.

It’s particularly delicious during the hot and sticky summer months when temperatures are hovering around a hundred degrees!

As much as I like the lemon-flavored Italian Ice, it’s not something that I’m entirely satisfied with.

Oh I like the ...

• all-natural lemon flavor of the Italian Ice, but I think the lemon flavoring could be stronger and richer.

I’ve had lemon cake and lemon tartlets that offer a more exceptional lemon bite than what this Italian Ice delivers.

That doesn’t stop me from buying the Italian Ice predominately during the summer months, though.

It being a cold lemon treat is something that it has over lemon cakes and lemon tartlets.

Lemon-flavored frozen treats are rare, and I

don’t want to see this frozen lemon treat go away.

It’s a different experiencing enjoying lemon in ice cold form, and it’s a experience that can’t be topped by lemon cakes and lemon tartlets during the summer months.

It seems as soon as I start eating from the cup, the Italian Ice is all gone, lasting only around six spoonfuls.

It’s a short-lived but nonetheless pleasing experience and that’s why this Italian Ice gets a “9″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716061146230930/k2311a0616/6.16.10