Smoke One Menthol 100’s Cigarettes
  • My favorite brand, which are Kool, are almost seven dollars a pack
  • I wish they were more accessible, but there is a Valero about every few blocks

• by adrean_j

I am unfortunately an avid smoker. With the way the economy is going and all the taxes on tobacco I usually have to buy cheaper cigarettes. My favorite brand, which are Kool, are almost seven dollars a pack. That is a little to rich for my blood.

I started smoking these cigarettes call Smoke One. Surprisingly they are decent cigarettes for two dollars less than most leading brands. They are
      very smooth, but not too light.

I hate the fact that most inexpensive cigarettes tend to be light. It usually feels like I am smoking nothing but air. I can say that Smoke One is very similar to the flavor of Kool.

The packaging is pretty basic, but there is one downfall. These cigarettes are only sold in soft pack. I am personally not a fan of soft pack but ...

• didn’t really have a choice in the matter.

I went to different stores in search of a box and I just could not find them in a box. I am a very clumsy person and my cigarettes get squished more often now that I am dealing with soft pack. This brand is exclusively sold at Valero and Diamond Shamrock stores.

I wish they were more accessible, but there is a Valero about every few blocks. The Smoke One menthol 100’s come in two different variations. The silver and the gold.

One pack has a silver line, the other a gold line. The packages don’t specify the difference, but there is one. I personally enjoy the silvers more.

The gold ones are something like other brands, too light. These cigarettes are great for people who don’t want to suffer just to save money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1216061145880830/k2311a0616/6.16.10