Parent’s Choice Scented Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I like to try different baby wipes on my son, in order to find the ones I like best
  • I decided to give them a try because they were affordable
  • I know with other brands, I have to use two or more wipes to get my babies bottom clean
  • I recommend that anyone that has small children give these wipes a try

• by adrean_j

I like to try different baby wipes on my son, in order to find the ones I like best. I ran into some baby wipes named Parent’s Choice. I decided to give them a try because they were affordable. I really don’t have a specific brand that I use, but I am constantly searching for the one.

After I purchased these wipes I used them daily. My son seemed to enjoy them without irritation or other problems. The wipes were very thick and cloth like.

It was great

using them, because I only needed to use one per diaper change. I know with other brands, I have to use two or more wipes to get my babies bottom clean. These wipes are slightly damper than any other wipes I have ever purchased before.

I didn’t know whether it was a good or bad thing. They make it easier to clean the baby, but are sometimes too wet when I just want to wipe off my hands.

The thing that really bothers me about these wipes is ...

• the bulky container.

I don’t really enjoy transferring wipes from the big container to the small container. I also don’t like the fact that sometime the lid on the container is slightly open and there is no way to tell. I had a whole container of wipes go bad like that one time.

The scent is expected, nothing special. Most baby products are expected to smell like a mix of baby lotion and baby powder. These wipes are great for in home, but not too much for travel,

considering the container size and lid problems.

The Parent’s choice baby wipes are soft, which make them great for everyday use on my four year old daughter as well. They haven’t gotten my vote for favorite wipes, but they do a heck of a great job. I have also used them quickly to wipe down my sons swing and walker, to clear it of all of his baby drool.

I recommend that anyone that has small children give these wipes a try. They are well worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5416061145870830/k2311a0616/6.16.10