Raspberry Shake at Jack in the Box
  • I love to drink milk shakes and have ordered one at almost every fast food location
  • I expected to shake to be delicious or else I wouldn’t have ordered
  • When I got the shake, I took a sip and was immediately impressed
  • The shake would have been perfect if it wasn’t for this one problem
  • Because they are so rich, I wouldn’t recommend anyone trying a large

• by adrean_j

I love to drink milk shakes and have ordered one at almost every fast food location. The only thing I hate is that most places stick to the same old strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate. If I want something different I usually go to Sonic, because they are one of the very few places with a large shake selection. I recently seen an advertisement on TV for a new raspberry shake at Jack in the Box. I expected to shake to be delicious or else I wouldn’t have

ordered. They claim the shakes are handmade, but who doesn’t now a days.

When I got the shake, I took a sip and was immediately impressed. I began to drink and started to notice this weird gritty feeling in my mouth. It was little seeds from the raspberry. I guess they feel that these little particles will make people feel it was a handmade shake. For me it was just an annoyance. While enjoying the rich and powerful flavor of the shake, it was being ruined by ...

• the grittiness and thickness of the raspberry seeds inside. The shake would have been perfect if it wasn’t for this one problem.

I can say that this shake at Jack in the Box did have the perfect consistency. I have had many problems in the past with shakes either being too watery, or too thick. Some are so thick that you can’t even suck them through the straw. Jack in the Box was very smart releasing a raspberry shake made with real raspberry. I’m sure you can’t find

this at too many local fast food joints. Compared to the traditional flavors it is stronger and leaves a more long lasting taste on your tongue. I would recommend that everyone try this shake, but be weary of the seeds. They won’t kill you, but can be quite annoying. I would probably still order one again even with the problem I had. These shakes are that good. Because they are so rich, I wouldn’t recommend anyone trying a large. I stick with the medium and it is just right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716061145780830/k2311a0616/6.16.10