Theater: Elvis Cinemas Littleton
6014 S. Kipling Pkwy
  • The handicapped accessibility is not the best a there is just a uncarpeted concrete area in the back where they can wheel in
  • The movies cost $3.50 for the evening and $2.50 for the matinee

• by AmethystTear

Elvis Cinemas Littleton is a great place to catch a movie. Located on the corner of Kipling and Bowles, this is a discount theater that is a lot of fun for the family but easy on the wallet. Today I took my daughters to the movie theather and spent a total of twenty-four dollars for four movie tickets, two medium drinks and two small icees. At a normal theater at full price I would have spent that just for admission.

My kids don’t care about waiting a few more weeks and it makes for a nice outing.

The theaters are your standard theaters. The seats are a little on the small side if you are a little on the big side but I was able to be comfortable. There are drink holders. The handicapped accessibility is not the best a there is just a uncarpeted concrete area in the back where they can wheel in. My daughter doesn’t like ...

• to watch the movies in her wheelchair and instead wants to sit in a regular seat.

The movies cost $3.50 for the evening and $2.50 for the matinee. You can get the family combo for only ten dollars which includes a large popcorn and two medium drink. They have kiddie packages that include popcorn, candy and an Icee for 5.50. Refills on popcorn and drinks is .$50. Overall, compared to the bank draining full price chains, this place

is perfectly fine for a family outing. With kids who might get restless or need multiple trips to the bathroom I get far less aggravated when I have spent $2.50 cents versus $10.00.

So if you live in the Denver area and want to catch a movie give Elvis Cinema a chance. They have three locations including this one and I have always been happy when I go. Today we watched How To Train A Dragon and had a fantatic time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5916061145640830/k2311a0616/6.16.10