Lise Watier Colour Wheel Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don’t normally use a lot of concealer/corrector on my face but I have noticed some sun spots around my mouth and some red around my nose that I wanted to conceal
  • I researched many good reviews for this concealer before buying it and have not been disappointed
  • The only problem I had with it was when I wanted to apply it under my eyes
  • I found that it worked better when put under a blow dryer to warm it up a little bit
  • What I love most about it is that it is easily accessible and not extremely expensive while working well and being a great product

• by ashimily

I don’t normally use a lot of concealer/corrector on my face but I have noticed some sun spots around my mouth and some red around my nose that I wanted to conceal. I am also a student and have large bags under my eyes during exams, which need to be covered up to keep looking good. I researched many good reviews for this concealer before buying it and have not been disappointed.

While it

is a bit more expensive compared to many drug store cosmetics (approx. 30$), I found that it covered well and went on smoothly. The only problem I had with it was when I wanted to apply it under my eyes. I found that it worked better when put under a blow dryer to warm it up a little bit.

There are 5 colours for taking care of redness, marks, bags, veins and dark ...

• circles and I have used every single colour. I like that the “green colour” actually covers red marks completely and doesn’t look like you have a lot of makeup on. The “Lilac colour” works great at lightening certain parts of the face and the “yellow beige” works well at any blue veins or under eye bags.

I was afraid of going with a simple one colour concealer because then I wouldn’t be able

to blend different colours together to get the exact shade of my skin which I can do perfectly with this product. I am a very satisfied customer and use it every day. You can buy this product at The Bay’s cosmetics counter, Sears cosmetics counter and at Shoppers Drug Mart. What I love most about it is that it is easily accessible and not extremely expensive while working well and being a great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061145620830/k2311a0616/6.16.10