EarthLink ISP
  • I am extremely happy with EarthLink and would never consider changing to another ISP
  • I often recommend EarthLink to my friends and family

• by The Physicist
      I am extremely happy with EarthLink and would never consider changing to another ISP. I often teach online classes.

Some of the online classes that I have taught require me to give a lecture over the Internet in real time.

Other courses often

require me to provide feedback within 24 hours of students submitting certain assignments.

As a result of these considerations, a dependable ISP is extremely important to me.

My EarthLink connection has only been down three times since I first signed up for EarthLink over ...

• 15 years ago.

Furthermore, my Internet connection was never down for more than a few hours during any of the aforementioned disruptions.

As a result of the extraordinary dependability in service I have never switched, nor do I ever plan to switch, to another

ISP.

I have only rarely called EarthLink’s tech support (mainly because the connection provided by EarthLink is so dependable).

However, I have found their tech support very knowledgeable and helpful.

I often recommend EarthLink to my friends and family; and would not hesitate to recommend EarthLink to reading this review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212612114550431/k2311a1226/12.26.06