Nars lipstick in Dolce Vita  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this lipstick at the recommendation of my friend who is a fan of Nars
  • I would especially recommend it to ladies who are looking for a natural looking lipstick color to use everyday
  • I have since finished two tubes and I will definitely buy another one once I use up my current tube
  • What I don't like about it though is the packaging
  • I don't like that it always gets scratched when I put it inside my makeup kit, thus giving it at a worn and old look even if I'd just bought it

• by ketgirl

I bought this lipstick at the recommendation of my friend who is a fan of Nars. We had just finished dinner when she took out her lipstick to re-apply her makeup. A makeup lover myself, I asked her what she used since I saw and liked the effect on her. She said that it was Nars in Dolce Vita. The following day, I headed

to Nars in Rustan’s to get my own. I was not surprised when the sales attendant mentioned that it was their best selling shade of lipstick.

In the tube, Nars in Dolce Vita is a dusky rose color. On my lips, however, it is a very natural looking shade of pink, with a tinge of brown. I have fair skin and the shade suits me ...

• well. The shade is somewhat an enhanced version of my natural lip color. This is a good day time lipstick and is perfect for the office. I would especially recommend it to ladies who are looking for a natural looking lipstick color to use everyday. I have since finished two tubes and I will definitely buy another one once I use up my
        current tube.

What I don’t like about it though is the packaging. It is encased in a semi-matte black lipstick tube and comes with a black box. I don’t like that it always gets scratched when I put it inside my makeup kit, thus giving it at a worn and old look even if I’d just bought it. And, at 1250php, it is not necessarily cheap.

Nars lipstick in Dolce Vita

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116061145320730/k2311a0616/6.16.10