Advantage Flea Control Topical Solution
  • I can honestly say that Advantage works like no other flea-control product I've used before

• by Lorianna
      Advantage is a very effective flea control product made by Bayer and usually sold only through certified veterinarians. While more expensive than over-the-counter brands, Advantage works much, much better, bringing immediate relief and killing 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours of application.

I had purchased Advantage after all my attempts to rid my cats of fleas with over-the-counter stuff failed.

Advantage is sold in packs of 4 small tubes;

there are different versions available for smaller and bigger cats, and dogs.

The vet gave me a detailed explanation of how to apply the product (clear, easy to follow directions were also enclosed in the package).

With a cat, you separate the fur on the back of the cat’s head and squeeze the product out of the tube onto the skin.

That’s it; the natural movements of the cat ...

• will gradually spread the product over its body.

According to the brochure I had picked up, Advantage stops flea biting within 3-5 minutes after being applied and then kills all fleas, flea eggs, and larvae.

One tube will protect your pet during a month.

My cats cringed a little when I applied Advantage; obviously, there was some tingling sensation.

I made sure I put the solution on the right

spot, high enough so that the cats wouldn’t be able to lick it off (which can cause foaming in their mouth, as I was warned).

The results were quick and impressive.

Within minutes, I could see that my cats were no longer being bitten, and on the next day the fleas were gone ‘ all of them.

I can honestly say that Advantage works like no other flea-control product I’ve used before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292612114530431/k2311a1226/12.26.06