Excelsior Grand Hotel, Malta
Great Siege Road | Floriana, Valletta, Island of Malta 1810, Malta
  • And i would definitely return to the Excelsior Grand Hotel the next time I come to Malta

• by Dcsk

I had the good opportunity to travel to Malta some time in 2008 and I stayed at the Grand Excelsior Grand Hotel (located at Great Siege Road | Floriana, Valletta, Island of Malta 1810, Malta). I went there with my wife and mother in law for one of our usual family holidays and we had a throughly wonderful vacation because of our stay in the Grand Excelsior Grand Hotel. We even brought our 4 kids along and they had a fun time! Usually we find the holidays to be very stressful because of the kids but this time it

was really relaxing and everybody can be said to have a great time.

The positive points about the Grand Excelsior Grand Hotel are as follows:-

(a) The rooms are very nice and spacious with enough room for everyone (especially the kids!) to run around and play and you do not feel as if you are trapped or in a very tight area. Therefore this is a plus point for me for someone who has a large family.

(b) The cleanliness was really good as the room was spick and span and the hotel maids do a really good job of taking care ...

• of the environment. I would say that this is one of the cleanest hotels which I have ever stayed especially in Malta, and I have gone to many numerous hotels in Malta!

(c) Service is really good and the staff always give you a big smile and a “good morning, sir” whenever they see you, and I think this is just a small point makes a huge difference, and really makes you feel like a real guest.

The only downside of this hotel is maybe the food is not that great, but this is easily remedied since you can go outside

to a restaurant and have your meals as opposed to dining in the hotel area which can be a bit expensive anyways. Also perhaps the surrounding area is filled with construction sites here and there so maybe the ambiance is not that great but it didn’t detract much from my holiday as a whole since I chose to ignore the construction sites.

Overall, the Excelsior Grand Hotel is a great place to stay and I would give it about 7 out of 10. And i would definitely return to the Excelsior Grand Hotel the next time I come to Malta!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 216061145210730/k2311a0616/6.16.10