Body Shop Body Mist in Sparkling Apple
2.5
  • It was 30% off so I paid only 350 pesos for it
  • I like anything that smells good and to me, this smelled good, at least while I was in the store
  • It had been two weeks now since I bought it and I have only used it twice
  • Looking back, I think I made a mistake buying this body mist so it's a good thing I got it on sale
  • The smell of apples, which I love, is faint while there is an unmistakable floral scent about it

• by ketgirl

I was walking around Alabang Town Center when I saw huge sale signs in front of the Body Shop which, of course, naturally drew me in. I tried two of their body mists and ended up purchasing the Body Shop Body Mist in Sparkling Apple. The other one I tried was Peach. It was 30% off so I paid only 350 pesos for it. I like anything that

smells good and to me, this smelled good, at least while I was in the store.

It had been two weeks now since I bought it and I have only used it twice. Looking back, I think I made a mistake buying this body mist so it’s a good thing I got it on sale. While it smells good, I find that it’s not something I want to use ...

• often. Maybe it’s just me but smelling it again just now, I find that there is nothing sparkling about the scent. Why did I even buy it in the first place! The smell of alcohol is very noticeable especially on the first spritz. How could I have missed it when I smelled it on the store? The smell of apples, which I love, is faint while there is an
        unmistakable floral scent about it. Overall, I would say that it’s a so-so floral fruity fragrance.

I also have Victoria’s Secret in Enchanted Apple and comparing the two, I find that Victoria’s Secret has captured the scent of apples more. I will probably just try to finish the bottle but I would not anymore repurchase, even on sale. As of this writing, the body mist has already been relegated as a bathroom spray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616061145090730/k2311a0616/6.16.10